Internet marketers have a number of different projects on their hands and it is not easy to keep up with all of them, at least not without the proper help. They are in charge of client’s online marketing campaign, including social media, email marketing, content, search engine optimization, etc. It makes you wonder how it is possible to keep up with all of that. Well, with the right choice of marketing tools, this is much easier. This article is all about the ways to help you stay on top of the situation.
- Google Drive is great for sharing resources, files and updating spreadsheets, so your team can have all the necessary documents on their disposal. The storage limit is enormous, you have even 15 GB to store all the documents that you want in one place! One thing that most people will also find useful is that is completely free, so it is quite convenient. If you have lots of documents and you want a particular one, there is a search option, so you can easily find exactly what you need.
- Google Calendar helps you to keep track of conference calls, video shoots, meetings, out of office reminders and much more. These calendars can be shared between colleagues and you can create calendars for different purposes.
- Google Alerts are pretty useful if you want to be notified when someone mentions your brand online. It is pretty useful if you want to get that kind of feedback.
- Google Apps for Businesses – These apps include Google Docs, Calendar, Gmail and Google groups. They all integrate seamlessly with each other, which is great.
- Google Analytics helps you to keep track of the website traffic of your client. The graph view is especially handy to see when your website traffic goes up and down so you have a better understanding of the traffic.
- Google Insights give you more information about the keywords – which ones are gaining or losing popularity, which helps you to change your approach accordingly.
- Dropbox enables the user to access all the necessary files wherever needed. It is very useful, since you will be able to access all the files you need and enable your team members to access them as well. You will see just how useful this is during seminars or business trips, since you won’t have to send emails all the time, you will just need to drop it in the Dropbox.
- Optify helps you to create landing pages, email campaigns and keep track of keywords, lead intelligence, lead scoring and inbound links.
- Moz is easy to use and navigate, so you can see ranking of your keywords, compare keywords side-by-side to see how they compare against one another, and see which search engines are sending traffic to your site all from your dashboard.
- TweetDeck is somewhat similar to HootSuite, since it allows you to manage Twitter and Facebook accounts from one dashboard. It also updates you when a post goes live with a handy little box that pops up on the corner of your screen. However, you should know that this tool works only for Twitter and Facebook, you can’t use it for other accounts.
- Evernote enables you to make notes with images, website links and voicemails. You can even label them into reminders and share them. Pretty useful, don’t you think?