And how to host a webinar?
• Choose a topic
– use the Internet, brainstorm topics and choose the most exciting and discussible theme in your industry.
• Pick the webinar format
– think about the number of people who'll attend the webinar, choose if it's going to be frontal or interactive and if you'll invite fellow speakers or you'll do a solo presentation.
• Prepare the materials
– think of a list of the items you'll discuss and calculate the duration of each segment.
• Choose the platform
– there are many ways of running a webinar, but you can opt for free platforms like Skype or Google+ Hangout which allows you to use live chat; also, they automatically publish your webinar content to your YouTube channel after it's finished.
• Choose date and time
– if you’re running B2B (business-to-business), make sure you organize your webinar during the working days; if you’re targeting B2C (business-to-consumer), then it would be better to choose weekend. However, the best option would be scheduling it for multiple days and times, so that more people could choose what fits them best.
• Promote the webinar
– make the online page where people could get informed about your webinar. Besides, you can set online registration which helps you both promote and manage the meeting.