LAW FIRM SEO SERVICES
We design fast and mobile-friendly lawyer's blogs and law company websites. Fast delivery and fair pricing guaranteed.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Rank in Goole top 10 with trusted SEO partner and without a large initial investment. We are Bing and Google premium partners.
Rank in Google maps and local pack for all lawyer related keywords. We are a local SEO expert.
We are a full-service digital marketing agency is a certified Google AdWords partner.
Measurable results and transparency are embedded in our business mission. Stay up to date with your traffic, ranking and sales.
10 Exceptional Law Firm SEO Things for Achieving the Best Business ResultsThere is a variety of law firms whose websites are impeccably designed – however, search engines show no interest in them. To improve your site rank, make sure you understand how law firm SEO works and what strategies can help you boost your online presence. The legal industry encompasses a broad range of firms and companies that provide services to their clients. Such a fact doesn't seem convenient to most law firms that have just started their business and want to build their online empire. It’s vital to implement the best practices of lawyer SEO in order to achieve long-lasting results and rank higher than your competitors. Here is how to accomplish that.
Essential Facts about Law Firm SEOMore than 96% of people who are looking for professional legal advice start their research via a search engine. That's proof that the Internet has converted to a digital market where businesses make a profit, and clients find adequate services. However, the fact that your business exists on the Internet doesn’t prove its efficiency. It has to fight for its place on the top of SERPs (search engine results pages). It may need to pass some time until you notice the positive changes, but it’s important to stay persistent. The sooner you start implementing the following tips, the faster the results will come. Let’s start.
1. Optimize Your Website for Search EnginesA law firm’s website should be catchy, well-organized, and, most importantly, well-optimized for search engines. If you want to enhance SEO for law firm, make sure your website is marked with URL, header, content, image, title tags, meta attributions, and other vital things that serve to tell Google how to index your content appropriately. Your homepage should look compelling, without too much text that’s abundant in legal terms that your clients can’t fully understand. Upload some engaging photos to break up text instead and simplify the entire concept. When you have thought about your site’s structure and design, you should optimize it with appropriate keywords relevant to your business and content. For example, if you’re operating from San Diego, California, you can include a long-tail keyword law firm San Diego somewhere. Long-tail keywords tend to be less competitive than simpler terms, which makes them easier to rank for. You can use some of the keyword research tools that may help you have an insight into the keywords search volume and the number of websites that rank for the same terms. By knowing that, you can come up with effective strategies that impact your firm SEO.
2. Optimize Your Website for Mobile DevicesThe fact that people tend to spend the entire day on their smartphones and tablets has made Google “reward” the mobile-friendly websites with high rankings on SERP. Mobile-friendliness is a significant factor that impacts your ranking. When your law firm website is responsive, marvelously designed and easy to navigate on mobile devices, it’s more likely to end up in “Top 10” results, which delivers significant outcomes to your firm. When optimizing your page for mobile devices, make sure you're following the next "rules:"
- All the pages should display clearly on all screen sizes
- All the CTA (call-to-action) buttons should be easily clickable
- All the forms should be easy to fill on a mobile device.
3. Set Up Google My Business to Enhance Local Law Firm SEOGoogle My Business (GMB) is a great way of putting your business in front of the local clients. It enhances your overall online experience since it takes vital information directly from your website and highlights them on the SERPs. For example:
To achieve such results, you must set up your Google My Business account and optimize it with the following information that will help users find you much easily:
- 360-degree “virtual tour” of your office (optional, but recommended)
- Brief description with appropriate keywords
- Business category
- Business location
- Business name
- Business’ official website
- Customer reviews
- Phone number
4. Deliver Useful Content Regarding Legal ConceptsAs a lawyer or attorney, you should know that not all the potential clients seek for immediate services. In fact, most of them tend to search for blogs or FAQs where someone’s explained the particular issue. Accordingly, you should be the one who writes the most valuable content and provides answers to the questions that people usually ask. For example, potential clients would like to know what to do when they’re sued – and that’s where your opportunity lies. You are advised to write an article or a blog post in which you’re going to explain what happens in case of a lawsuit and suggest potential solutions concerning such an issue. Make sure you include the relevant keywords in your text to help Google recognize your content and rank your page higher. If you’re not sure about them, check the bottom of SERPs and get an idea:
Besides, make sure your content is relevant, useful, authentic and regularly updated. When a search engine sees that you're frequently updating new stuff, you're more likely to get better rankings.
RANK IN GOOGLE TOP 10 FOR $500 MONTHLY
perfect for new, local and small businesses, includes technical seo, on-site optimization, local SEO and copywriting
5. Produce Evergreen ContentEvergreen content, as its name says, remains relevant and popular even after some time. Most editors use the term of evergreen content to describe particular topics and stories that readers always find compelling. Apart from being vital for achieving high search engine rankings, evergreen content is useful for providing readers with valuable data that helps them solve everyday challenges. The most common forms of evergreen content are:
- Lists – 10 Things to Consider When Hiring an Attorney
- Tips – 20 Proven Tips for Winning in Court
- “How to” articles – How to File a Lawsuit in 5 Steps
- Product reviews – MyCase Review: Pros & Cons of the Most Popular Legal Software
- Videos – Record a video of your law firm, employees, offices, and other vital things in your business
- Holiday articles (they aren’t usually considered evergreen, but if they are general enough, they can be popular during the entire year – for example, How law students spend their Christmas?).
6. Promote Your Content on Social MediaSocial media platforms are the best way of spreading valuable content, which is why you should take advantage of it. Law firms that have their accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter are more popular than those that don’t. You can dominate SERPs by active engagement on social media; any status, photo, video, tweet, poll, or something else you share can help you get more followers and reach a broader audience. You can also benefit from paid ads, which are offered by almost every social media channel. Such ads are a cost-effective and proven way of presenting your services to people from your area, especially if you're new to the business, and you're looking forward to expanding it. It’s vital to understand that social media plays a significant role in the entire SEO law firm process. It provides companies with more credibility and makes them look more available to clients.
7. Don’t Hesitate to Ask for Customers’ ReviewsReviews are one of the most plausible reflections of your business. People rarely lie about their experiences with companies, which helps potential clients choose whether to hire a particular company or not. You’re advised to ask your clients to leave a review on Google or Yelp – both platforms can significantly impact your lawyer SEO marketing and bring new clients in. Still, you should try to answer all the comments left by people who've used your services and show that you're glad that they are satisfied with your company. Even if the comments are less pleasant, you shouldn’t ignore them. Such cases expect you to respond politely, explaining that you’re sorry for not meeting your client’s requirements and promising that you’ll improve your services in the future. You can use clients’ positive reviews to create a Testimonials page on your website. That way, potential clients can see other people’s experiences and get a richer image of your law firm and its services.
8. Focus on LinkingSuccessful SEO strategies lie in thoughtful link-building. In addition to internal linking, which is created between pages found on the same domain (i.e., www.lawfirmexample.com/lawsuits – www.lawfirmexample.com/legal-fees), backlinks are a concept that shouldn't be omitted. Backlinks represent the link from an outside domain that leads to pages on your domain. For example, if an authoritative website finds your content valuable and includes its link in their blog, your chances of getting higher SEO rankings are significantly enhanced. A backlink example looks like this: www.exampleoflawfirm.com/what-to-do-when-you-are-sued – www.lawfirmexample.com/legal-fees. A website whose blog is about lawsuits may include a section that’s dedicated to legal fees; if a blogger thinks that your page provides valuable information about a particular issue and links to it, both users and search engines will find it beneficial. However, you may lose authority if you get too many backlinks from domains that are considered unreliable.
9. Secure Your Website with Adequate MethodsNowadays, when cybercrime is being widespread, it’s more than essential to protect your site with appropriate tools and certificates that will prevent it from being exploited by hackers. One of the most critical security factors is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which establishes an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. Sites that are using SSL certificates are marked with a padlock that indicates a secure connection.
SSL certificate is vital for both users and search engines. Namely, even 84% of users tend to abandon the website as soon as they notice that there is no secure connection, especially if they’re purchasing something or they need to leave sensitive information there. As for search engines, Google gives preference to HTTPS domains that are appropriately secured, which means that such sites usually get higher rankings. Overall, a lack of SSL certificate implies that you’re providing a poor user experience and has a negative impact on your rankings.
10. Measure and Analyze Your Website TrafficFinally, it’s essential to keep track of your website traffic and other activities that may impact your business performance. The concepts that require your attention the most are:
- The number of visitors you’re receiving
- Where your visitors are coming from
- The demographic area where your visitors come from
- Their behavior on your site (what they do, what they search, etc.)
- Frequency of visits
- The website speed
- Mobile visitors